May 7, 2022 | Parish Update
Good Shepherd Sunday & Save the Dates
“My Sheep Hear My Voice”
“Love without suffering is sweet, but it is soft and sentimental; suffering without love is strong, but it is hard and bitter; but love that suffers is both strong and sweet,” writes Catholic philosopher Peter Kreeft.
To know someone in the deepest sense is to see them totally, to love and trust them unconditionally. “My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me,” Jesus asserts in John’s Gospel. God knows us in the deepest sense. He created us! Do we care to know God deeper, to allow ourselves to be seen fully and thus transformed, and then respond to the mission he’s calling us to?
Jesus knows us. Do we know Him?
Consider watching the video on the Flocknote email of Bishop Barron on how the early apostles led the Church in boldness and courage.
As a Church rooted in the apostles (“one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church”), we take inspiration from the early leaders who went out into the world to boldly preach the Good News of Jesus Christ!
We hope to see you at the weekend Mass times where Father James is preaching or stop by and visit Jesus at the Blessed Sacrament Chapel or at daily Mass during the week.
“The nation doesn’t simply need what we have. It needs what we are.”
-St. Teresa Benedicta (Edith Stein)
Did you miss Deacon Tom’s homily last week on “Do you love Me? Follow Me”? See it below.
THIS COMING WEEK
- The 2022 Waterleaf Baby Bottles for Life campaign is to benefit, support, and educate pregnant women facing crisis or unintended pregnancies. The funds collected through the Baby Bottles for Life campaign support the life-affirming programs and services of the Waterleaf Medical Clinic and their Aspire Education and Resource Center located in Aurora. The campaign will run from 5/7 (Mother’s Day) through 6/19 (Father’s Day). Participation is so easy!
- Take a bottle or envelope home
- Fill your bottle with coins, cash, or checks (envelopes cash and check only)
- Return the bottle or envelope to the church
- Pray for the clients and staff at Waterleaf
- Donations online are also accepted at Kindful Online Giving LInk for OLM
- In 2021, Waterleaf served over 1,400 unique clients, had over 2,540 appointments, performed 980 pregnancy tests, 1,475 ultrasounds, 100 parenting coaching, and 600 healthy relations education sessions, and joyfully welcomed over 128 babies. For more information about Waterleaf, visit their websites listed below, or call them at (630) 701-6270. Help give the gift of life, love, and hope!
- Proceed here for the full posting from the USCCB Pro-Life Chairman urging the faithful to pray in response to the leak of the draft of the Supreme Court Opinion in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization
- The final decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, currently under review by the Supreme Court, may significantly alter the legal framework established by Roe v. Wade, which legalized abortion throughout the nation in 1973. The Court’s draft majority opinion, leaked to the media on 5/2, indicates the Court may be prepared to overturn Roe v. Wade and to return abortion determinations to the individual States, certainly a most promising development.
The unprecedented way the draft decision in Dobbs was released to the public is disturbing. Violating Court procedure and numerous ethics rules, the leak has had the unfortunate but predictable effect of rendering an already contentious issue even more fraught in the public discourse. Regardless of the release and the speculation it engenders, the outcome of Dobbs will remain uncertain until a final decision is rendered by the Court, most likely in June of this year.
We must keep in mind that for us as Catholics, the legal decision, whenever and however it comes, will in no way alter our essential pro-life mission to support and protect the life and dignity of mothers and their children. The end of Roe would constitute a call for each of us to redouble our efforts to accompany women and children, to provide life-affirming assistance and to promote public policies that support families, especially where most vulnerable.
- A “Draft” of this email was sent in error on Friday. Please pardon the inconvenience and thank you so much for your understanding.
- Schedule to donate blood at this link on Saturday 5/14 from 8am to 12pm in room 114. Every donor will save up to 3 lives!
- While appointments are appreciated, walk-ins are welcome!
- Please make sure to eat a healthy meal and drink plenty of water before donating. Thank you!
- Please keep our children receiving their First Holy Communion next weekend on 5/14 & 5/15 in your prayers!
- Our seminarian Andrew Bogusz will be the speaker at the Serra Club May Dinner on Monday 5/16th at St. Michael’s in Wheaton.
- The evening starts with Rosary at 6pm followed by Mass, fellowship, dinner, and then hearing from Andrew.
- Please RSVP by 5/12th to D. Thurman firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-642-2618
- All are invited to attend the St. Peregrine and St. Dymphna Prayer Service on Tuesday, 5/17th in the church after the 6:30pm Mass with Deacon Tony Leazzo and Jolene LeRoy RN Director of Pastoral Care.
- St. Peregrine is the patron saint of the sick especially those experiencing cancer, serious or terminal illness, or chronic illness. The feast day of St. Peregrine is May 4. St. Dymphna is the patron saint of stress, anxiety, and mental health. The feast day of St. Dymphna is May 15. Our parish has the St. Peregrine Ministry devoted to St. Peregrine and the Open HEARTS Ministry devoted to St. Dymphna. We are having one prayer service to celebrate their feast days in May.
- This month’s Mobile Food Pantry is on Weds 5/18th from 4:30pm to 6pm. Don’t forget to share the Our Lady of Mercy social media posting on your network; you never know who among your network is in need of food.
- The Catholic Charities, Diocese of Joliet Mobile Food Pantry delivers healthy food (meat, produce, and non-perishable items) to people in need. No identification or information will be required or collected. This event is open to anyone in need of food! Mobile Food Pantries use a “drive-thru” method to distribute food during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please clear space in your trunk or backseat so volunteers can load boxes of food directly into your vehicle. Catholic Charities helps people of all faiths and beliefs. Mobile Food Pantries take place snow or shine!
- Have you ever been to a priest ordination? As Deacon Tom has invited us at the end of Mass last weekend if you’ve never gone “I do hope that some of you come to my ordination, it is an incredibly beautiful ceremony, I’ll be anointed on my hands to be consecrated to minister to the people of God, it’s very profound.”
- Let us all come out, support, and be a witness as he says yes to the sacred and holy priesthood of our Lord Jesus Christ. See you at the Cathedral of St. Raymond Nonnatus at 604 N. Raynor Avenue in Joliet at 11am.
- Join Father Don and Deacon Mike Plese for a pilgrimage to Israel and Greece to walk in the footsteps of Jesus and Saint Paul. There will be information sessions on Saturday, 5/21 at 10am and on Sunday, 5/22 at 1:30pm in Room 114. For additional information or to register for the trip call (855)842- 8001 or go to www.proximotravel.com.
- A clean-up day will take place on Saturday, 5/21, for residents of Ward 8. Trash compactor trucks will be arriving at 8AM and will leave promptly at 11AM. Trucks will be placed at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church. Acceptable Items: building materials, empty or dried out paint cans, discarded furniture, large & small household appliances, carpet & pads, grills, wood, metal, old toys, bicycles, mattresses & similar items. For questions, please call the Aldermen Patty Smith’s Office at 630-256-3020. *NO ELECTRONICS*
- Save the date for MAGNIFY this month which is on 5/25th, we hope to see you there as we continue celebrating these days of Easter and preparing our hearts for Pentecost. #adorationeasterpraiseandworship #scripturalreflection #confessions #prayerministry.
- Let’s come together as a parish family in praying a novena in preparation for Pentecost Sunday for an outpouring of the Love of the Father and the Son, that is the Holy Spirit, on our parish, our families, and our community especially those who have not met Jesus.
Starts Friday 5/27 to Saturday 6/4 which is the Vigil of Pentecost. Receive the Novena in your Inbox at 7AM at this link
- The novena to the Holy Spirit is significant because it was the first Novena. Before Jesus ascended to Heaven, He instructed our Lady and His disciples to return to Jerusalem to pray and wait for the promise of the Father. As our Lady and the disciples waited and prayed, let us do so as well.
- On May 4, 1897, Pope Leo XIII proclaimed: “We decree and command that throughout the whole Catholic Church, this year and in every subsequent year, a novena shall take place before Pentecost, in all parish churches.” (Encyclical On the Holy Spirit, 13). Come Holy Spirit enkindle in us the fire of Your love!
- Mary’s Squad workouts on Saturday mornings at 9:15am will now be in-person starting on 5/28th!
- Workout details are: stretch and strengthening mat workout while we pray the rosary. Concludes with 10 minutes of meditative silent prayer followed by group prayer intentions.
- On some Saturday mornings, a certified SoulCore instructor (Kiley Tyler) will lead a SoulCore workout (check out this video to find out what it is); a much better and safe alternative to yoga.
- Please reach out and Juanita Pacheco email@example.com one of the leads and let them know you will be joining them; they are looking forward to welcoming you.
- Not part of any of our Grow Groups? Like Jesus’ disciples, our walk with the Lord today is not one lived in isolation but rather one immersed in community and enriched by authentic friendship with others. Salt & Light Grow Group provide a place of deep transformation where people can be known, loved, and cared for as they strive to deepen their friendship with Jesus and one another.
- They are starting a new series called “Sharing Christ” details and registration are found here. See you on Wednesdays at 7pm starting 6/1st.
- Connect with Bob Maxwell our Salt and Light Grow Group Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-962-8464.
- Do you know anyone or are you seeking answers about the Catholic annulment process after having gone through the pain of divorce?
- Perhaps you or someone you know have gotten divorced and have not gone through annulment? Come to the book study at Vines & Branches Grow Group where you will go through “Mending the Heart: a Catholic Annulment Companion” by Lisa Duffy. Meets on Wednesdays at 7pm, please register herel
- Father Tom will celebrate his first Mass at Our Lady of Mercy at the Pentecost Vigil Mass at 6:30pm. Immediately after is a reception for Father Tom.
- Did you know that the Pentecost Vigil is one of the top 3 most beautiful liturgies after Midnight Mass and Easter! Please save the date for this beautiful hidden gem of the Catholic liturgy and time with Father Tom at the reception.
- Calling all High School Seniors at Our Lady of Mercy, the Knights of Columbus Robert H. Weaver Council #12005 has established a scholarship program for high school seniors seeking financial assistance for continuing education (accredited trade school / junior college, college or university only). Scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of merit to Our Lady of Mercy parishioners who are high school seniors.
- All applications must be submitted no later than Saturday, June 18 @ 4pm.
- Proceed to this link for application details, requirements, and contact information.
- Save the date for our Corpus Christi Procession on Sunday 6/19th from 1pm to 3pm immediately following the 12pm Mass.
- Connect with Shirley Staples (630) 815-5799, email@example.com for any questions.
- Why participate in the Corpus Christi Procession?
- Saint Pope John Paul II said it best on why he encourages you and I to take part in the procession. . . simply put it’s to make Jesus Christ “known in the modern metropolis.” The procession reminds us Jesus is present in the world, it’s also an outward sign that represents a deeper reality, an interior disposition, here is Jesus’ body, blood, soul, and divinity under the appearances of bread, the host, walking through the streets.
- Or as Pope Benedict XVI points out, “Corpus Christi processions allow us to “immerse [Christ], so to speak, in the daily routine of our lives, so that He may walk where we walk and live where we live.”
- We look forward to walking with Jesus with you on Sunday, 6/19th!
- “Wait what?” you’re probably wondering. Father James actually spoke about this in one of his AMA segments. Consuming Fire Young Adult Grow Group is hosting Kiley Tyler Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Exercise Science at Loyola University Chicago and is also a certified SoulCore instructor where she will speak about why Yoga is harmful and what you can do instead.
- Come hear the talk on Tuesday 6/28th @ 7pm. Bring everyone you know who does Yoga to the talk.
- Save the Date for the Women’s Conference from John Paull II Healing Center – Undone – Freedom for the Feminine Heart taking place here at Our Lady of Mercy from Thursday 9/22 through Saturday 9/24. Registration opens 6/27th.
- Do you desire to dive deeper into the freedom that you were created for? Do you feel restricted and bound by the knots of sin and shame that conceal the profound beauty of your feminine heart?
Ladies, immerse yourself in a three-day conference of truth and transformation as the knots of Eve, in us, are undone by Mary’s example of radical receptivity. Through a series of talks, teachings, and prayer experiences, you will be invited to become Undone in God’s presence while deeply receiving the truth of your authentic identity. Let your friends know to save these dates as well, you won’t want to miss this conference.
- Coordinator of Family & Youth Evangelization & Catechesis for
Grades 6-12 Youth Ministry – LIGHT & EDGE
We are seeking a part-time Coordinator for Family and Youth Catechesis and Evangelization for Grades 6-12. The Coordinator will work with a ministry team to develop and grow disciples for Christ and send them on mission. The primary focus will be spent working with high school and middle school teens and their families in a variety of ministry settings. An applicant must have experience in youth or family ministry, have a Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Studies, or Pastoral Ministry or a related field and must be a practicing Roman Catholic in good standing, and must know, profess and act consistently in accordance with the doctrinal and moral teachings of the Catholic Church, and with the mission, philosophy, objectives, and policies of the Diocese of Joliet. The position is 28 hours a week with no benefits.Please submit a resume to Dave Miserendino via email at DaveM@olmercy.com.
- Every moment we walk alongside a young person as they join in the work God is doing is an opportunity to affirm their purpose and celebrate their gifts. You have the opportunity to walk alongside our teens in a simple and good way by supporting them financially to offset the costs of the Misson Trip, any dollar amount is helpful.
- Drop your donation in a marked envelope into the offertory baskets during Mass or donate online through Our Sunday Visitor platform here: https://www.osvhub.com/olmercy/funds.
- Please also keep our teens, parents, and volunteers in prayer, as they prepare for and go on the Mission Trip to serve a neighborhood in need in Ohio in July. In a special way let us pray for our teens for God to bless their quest for purpose, joining them in prayer on their journey to discover what God is doing in their lives.
- Do you have a green thumb? Or perhaps you like gardening and are good at caring for plants? Connect with the Justice & Peace Ministry, which is planning a Community Garden at Our Lady of Mercy. Produce from the Community Garden will be given to local organizations such as Hesed House and local food pantries. Please contact Ida at 630-605- 6038 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris at 631-561-9722 or email@example.com. They will be forming a committee to organize and care for the community garden.
- 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗨𝗻𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮, 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲’𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯’𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦, be encouraged; read Unbound and connect with firstname.lastname@example.org after reading the first 7 chapters for next steps.
𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥, please let us know of your experience by filling out this feedback form, we would be most grateful for your insight.
- All Saints Catholic Academy (ASCA) located at 1155 Aurora Ave, Naperville is our parish school!
- Are you a parent with preschool, elementary, and middle school-aged children struggling with the antithetical to Christian values the government schools are indoctrinating the children who attend the government schools? You’re not alone.
- Join a growing number of OLM parents who have made the movement! Consider connecting with some of the families who have made the move from sending their child(ren) to public school to All Saints Catholic Academy.
- Connect with Patty Bajek at (630) 961-6125, or email@example.com to express your interest and schedule a personalized tour. Or peruse their website to explore your interest.
- Thank you for your support of our clothing drive. Your clothing donation, as well as your financial donations throughout the year, allows us to help our parishioners and neighbors in need. In the last quarter of 2021, we provided assistance to 35 people/families.
- The ministry is always looking for volunteers to join our St. Vincent de Paul Society in assisting our neighbors in need. If you would like to volunteer or learn more, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information.
- Read Father Don’s insightful weekly Bulletin article located here.
- Did you get an email or a text message from (a fake) Father Don this past week? Please remember, Father Don and Father James DO NOT send texts or emails asking for money or gift cards. If you receive a message appearing to be from Father Don or Father James, please discard it and DO NOT SEND ANY ELECTRONIC MONETARY AID.
- Thank you so much to those who have pledged! Once we have reached our goal in paid pledges, 70% of the additional funds received will be returned to our parish.
- Father Don and Bishop Hicks are asking us to join them in pledging to the CMAA to help the poor and vulnerable, form our future shepherds, and spread the faith through our Catholic schools, faith formation programs in parishes, and programs for young adults.
- Donations can be made here Check out how your gifts to the CMAA help at this link. Thank you for your consideration.
- Please proceed here for the OLM Hispanic Ministry’s upcoming events and resources.
Continúe aquí para conocer los próximos eventos y recursos del Ministerio Hispano de OLM.
- There will be Stations of the Cross in Spanish every 2nd Wednesday of the month after the 12pm Mass.
A partir de la próxima semana, habrá Estaciones de la Cruz en español cada segundo miércoles del mes después de la misa de las 12 pm.
- How can we be praying for you today?
There are times when life is overwhelming when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you. Submit your prayer requests at this link
- Prayer Ministry takes place monthly at MAGNIFY and on the last weekend of the month Mass times. Prayer ministry is an opportunity for those in need of physical, emotional, or spiritual healing or with a specific intention. Come as an individual, as a couple, or as. a family and receive prayer for yourself or request prayers for someone in need. Listen and receive the prayers while being open to the Holy Spirit’s movement. Trained prayer ministers are available.
- If you haven’t done so, we encourage you to download the Our Lady of Mercy app available to download for iPhone and Android smartphones. Or text APP to 88202 to download.
- Stay connected with our parish throughout the week with instant notifications, an easy-to-access event calendar, and the ability to quickly reply to or share messages via Facebook or Twitter. Also enjoy a bunch of additional features like prayers, daily readings, helpful reminders to silence your phone before Mass or Confession, and much more.
GROW GROUPS | WE CONTINUE TO LAUNCH GROW GROUPS, ONE GROUP AT A TIME
Connect with email@example.com for any questions.
CONSUMING FIRE YOUNG ADULT GROW GROUP
Mission. This group exists to grow a community that inspires and forms the young adult generation to be saints.
Website. Proceed here for details.
Meets. Tuesdays @ 7pm and twice a month for social gatherings.
Connect. Reach out to Matt Kubanda and Mary Rysavy firstname.lastname@example.org
See what they have been up to at this video.
World Youth Day 2023. The Consuming Fire Young Adult Grow Group is looking to join the Joliet Diocese on a Pilgrimage to Lisbon, Portugal for World Youth Day 2023 from July 29 to August 7. This includes an optional pre-tour to Madrid from July 25 to 29. Proceed here for further details.
Mission. Vine & Branches is a group at Our Lady of Mercy that offers support and belonging to individuals of any age or faith who are divorced or separated on the way to divorce.
Website. Proceed here for details
Meets. Wednesdays @ 7pm with social gatherings.
Connect. The group leaders are looking forward to hearing from you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to them.
Kim Harris email@example.com
Mary LoGalbo firstname.lastname@example.org
John Frederick email@example.com
Jim Marks firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the video to find out more about Vine and Branches
Mission. A Mother’s Heart is a group for Catholic mothers with children ages 0-11 who are seeking to journey with other like-minded women of faith. Following the example of St. Thérèse of Lisieux, we strive to imitate her “little way” of growing in holiness through the lenses of motherhood and family.
Website. Proceed here for details.
Meets. Thursdays twice a month. For any of the following: book chats, podcast discussions, “Mom’s Night Out”, community service projects, fellowship, playgroups, prayer. Please join them and register ahead of time for this month’s gatherings with Lydia Schmit
Connect. Reach out to Lydia Schmitt email@example.com for any questions.
SALT AND LIGHT GROW GROUP
Mission. “Encounter/Grow/Witness” is the threefold dimension of the Christian life. Once we encounter Jesus, we are then called to grow daily as His disciples. Grow Groups are one way Our Lady of Mercy is responding to our missionary identity where we are called to help parishioners grow continually in discipleship.
GROW YOUR FAITH
FREE ONLINE RESOURCES In this section, you will find free conferences, webinars, and studies that you can freely take part in that can grow your faith.
Diving into the beauty of the Faith has never been easier: at home, on the go, or from any internet-connected device. Discover thousands of books, audio talks, movies, documentaries, and studies… there is something for every member of the family to help them grow closer to Christ and His Church.
- Visit http://signup.formed.org/
- Enter our parish zip or name
- Enter your name and email
Check out our “Eucharist Resources” page to help us understand deeply the centrality of the Eucharist in our lives and the great Feast of Corpus Christi.
From Augustine Institute comes this NEW & FREE Catholic prayer app that inspires your daily conversation with God through faithful meditations and nourishing Scripture. There is also Family Content: Enjoy and share family-favorite audio from the series Brother Francis and the Jesus Stories. Please enjoy this latest offering from the Augustine Institute.
HALLOW – A CATHOLIC PRAYER & MEDITATION APP
Hallow is a Catholic prayer & meditation app that helps users deepen their relationship with God through contemplative prayer and strengthen one’s mental health in the process. Easy-to-use, audio-guided sessions anywhere from 1 to 60 minutes long. Pray your own way with a personalized prayer plan pulling from 3,000+ unique sessions including the Lectio Divina on the Daily Gospel, Rosary, Examen, Night Prayer, Calm & Humility “Praylists” and much more. Hallow Light is free. Hallow Plus is $5 per month ($60 per year). Sign up for either one here.
WORD ON FIRE
Did you know that you have complete access to Bishop Barron’s Word on Fire ENGAGE video library! Check out this linkto watch any of the videos whenever you want without ever having to login.
Looking for authentically Catholic content for men? Look no further than HeroicMen.com—the all-new, 100% FREE Catholic streaming platform for men.
Learn about your faith from today’s best Catholic speakers—and do it all from the convenience of home. Stream-on-demand from your phone or tablet, too, for quality Catholic content on the go.
Get it all—for FREE – at HeroicMen.com
AQUINAS 101 FREE COURSES
Have you wanted to get to know St. Thomas Aquinas and his writings more so as to grow closer to Jesus?
Sign up for any of the short and free courses at Aquinas 101 a project of the Thomistic Institute seeks to promote understanding of the thought of St. Thomas Aquinas, the eminent 13th-century philosopher, and theologian.
Aquinas is a masterful interpreter of reality. His writings assist us in answering perennial questions on topics like God, man, the natural world, law, and morality, and questions of special relevance to our time like the relationship between modern science and faith or pursuing happiness in the digital era.
AMA WITH FATHER JAMES
We’ve learned so much through the questions you asked! Thank you for submitting them. Let’s continue to learn together as Father James answers more of your questions. Watch them here or submit any questions you may have!
The Theology of the Body Institute is hosting a free ’three-day LIVE “Revealed: Become What You Are” online experience one that you could experience and feel a part of, instead of just merely watching.
From May 13-15, top Catholic voices come together to share the good news of St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body teachings as it applies to the most pressing issues in today’s culture. With Dr. Christopher West, Fr. Mike Schmitz, Jeff Cavins, Jackie and Bobby Angel, Jason Evert, and more! Proceed to this link for details and registration.
If you have physical, mental, emotional or spiritual health concerns or questions about end-of-life issues, funeral planning, journeying through grief, caregiving for a loved one or are homebound, please contact Jolene LeRoy RN Parish Nurse and Director of Pastoral Care for support and resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 331-707-5380.
OPEN HEARTS MINISTRY
There will not be a gathering in December for the Open HEARTS Ministry. If you are in need of emotional or mental health support or resources, please contact Janice Hurtado Aeppli at 321-217- 7872 or at email@example.com
Do you find yourself struggling in overcoming your battle with pornography? Restore is a weekly (anonymous) meeting where men lean on each other for support and accountability and share ideas as to how to strengthen our resolve to stay on God’s path of chastity. All men are welcome, whether you have been free of pornography addiction for many years or struggle with it every single day.
If you are ready to start breaking free from the grips of pornography and want to Restore your life email us at Restore.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information on when and where we meet.
SAVE THE DATE