Share the Good News of Jesus
This year Christmas will be one to remember
We are excited to host Christmas Masses in person at 701 South Eola Road this year. Please see the FAQ items below to see how we are going to make this year the best Christmas ever.
Where are Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Masses this year? And at what times?
- Our Lady of Mercy will celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Mass in-person at the Church with the following Mass times.
- Friday 12/24 @ 3pm both in the Church and Parish Life Center PLC
as well as at 5PM, 7PM and Midnight in the Church
- Saturday 12/25 @ 8am, 10am, and 12pm (there will be no 4pm Mass)
Which Christmas Masses will be livestreamed?
- Christmas Eve Midnight Mass & Christmas Day 10am Masses will be livestreamed at olmercy.com, YouTube, and Facebook!
Will I need to make a reservation for any of the Christmas Mass times? Will reservations be available?
- Reservations will NOT be offered or needed for Christmas Eve Masses. Seating will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
How many seats will there be for each Mass?
- We will have the Church and Parish Life Center that has several video venues open in person. No matter where you’re located, you’ll be able to see, hear and participate fully in the Mass experience.
A church building can be an intimidating place to enter for the first time, but you can be the vessel in bringing the Good News to people by a simple invitation. Even in this season, God is on the move, and we get to be a part of what He’s doing. You can help share the Good News of Jesus by inviting others to our Christmas Masses during Christmas. Sometimes a simple invitation can be helpful to someone you may not even know is struggling. Here are some ideas to get you started!
These graphics are all yours! Save any of these images on your device to share on social media, in a text message, an email, or any other platform of your choosing. Just right-click on the graphic and Copy the image.