WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR CHILDREN & FAMILY AT “TRUNK-OR-TREATING WITH THE SAINTS!!!”
Mary Jo, the R.E. staff, and Parent Advisory Team (PAT) are excited to host the first-ever “Trunk-or-Treating with the Saints” event in Our Lady of Mercy’s parking lot! Your family is invited to trick-or-treat from car to car on October 30 from 6-8PM! Each car will be decorated in a way that represents the life and patronage of different saints. Come dressed in costume with a face mask covering (costume face masks do not count as a covering) and enjoy learning about the saints as you collect fun treats at each car! Please bring your own bottle of hand sanitizer as well as a bucket or bag to collect your treats in!
We’d love for you to join us! For contract tracing purposes, please register each person in your family who will be attending the event and be sure to see the safety precautions outlined below! We look forward to welcoming you!
Prior to coming to the event, please take a moment to go through a health-protocol self-checklist, you can access the checklist at this link. If you experience any of the symptoms, out of charity for your brother and sister in Christ we ask that you stay home.
Safety Precautions on the Day of the Event
- Please enter through the entrance by the circle drive and follow the parking lot attendants who will direct you to a parking space in our main parking lot.
- Please sanitize your hands prior to entering the event.
- After exiting your car and for the duration of the event, everyone over the age of 2 is required to wear a face mask covering.
- Please make your way from car trunk to car trunk by family of the same household
- Please adhere to the 6′ social distancing guidelines as marked by cones in the parking lot between cars
- Please wait to open any treats until you are at home
- All treats will be individually wrapped and store-bought
- All treat distributors will be required to wear a face mask covering, face shield, and gloves upon distributing the treats into each child’s bucket or bag
Thank you so much for working with us on keeping each other safe! We look forward to seeing you soon on Friday, October 30 either from 6-7PM or 7-8PM at Our Lady of Mercy’s Parking Lot!