Weekend Mass Reservation
Praise God we are somewhat able to gather together within these limited parameters! Please note that the reservation is only for the Saturday afternoon and Sunday Mass times. There is no reservation needed for Daily Mass times, just come when you can, we’d love to worship Jesus with you!
Daily Mass Times are
8am Monday through Friday | 6:30pm Tuesdays | 6:30am Thursdays | 8:30am Saturday
Prior to filling out the sign-up form, we ask that you please carefully read the following guidelines below and also to please keep these in mind when you attend Mass.
Do you have the myParish App? We encourage you to download it because we now have a “Mass Sign Up” button on the App for your convenience. (To download the app, text “App” to 88202).
Sunday, July 12 @ 10am
REGISTRATION FOR INSIDE YOUR CAR IN THE PARKING LOT
REGISTRATION FOR INSIDE THE CHURCH & PLC
For those registering for the 10am Mass, please read the following directions.
- Communion is offered to everyone who is present at this Mass whether you are in the Church, PLC, or in your car in the Parking Lot.
- It’s very important that you follow the parking attendant’s directions.
- There are two separate registrations for the 10AM Mass. One for inside the Church/PLC. The other is for while you are in your car in the Parking Lot.
- Mass in the Church and the PLC
- Worshipping inside the Church and PLC will be done on a first arrival basis. We will fill the Church first, upon meeting the 225 souls maximum, we will proceed to place the next 100 souls inside the PLC.
- This Mass is live-streamed so for those who will be in the Church, please note that there are cameras and a possibility you may be in the footage briefly when the cameras are switching views. If this is an issue for you, we ask that you consider another Mass time.
- Mass while in your car in the Parking Lot
- Please tune in to OLM Radio Station FM 88.5 prior to arriving.
- Or, bring your handheld device to view the live-stream Mass on Facebook or our Website.
- Please note that you will find it difficult to tune in on the radio station to listen to the audio AND watch the live-stream at the same time because there is a 30-second broadcast delay on the live-stream. Just choose whichever works best for you.
- Please feel free to have as many people as your car can allow.
- During the distribution of Communion, please remain in your car and follow the directions of the parking attendant, they will let you know when it is time to exit your car and proceed to the Communion Line. Please don’t forget to wear your mask and maintain the 6′ social distant guidelines at the Communion line.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO KEEP IN MIND
- As we continue to make the phased transition back into the sacramental life, we want to echo the recommendations from the Diocese for all who are vulnerable or uncomfortable to stay safe and remain home for the time being. We do miss you and hope to see you soon.
- Here are the CDC guidelines for worship and the Diocesan guidelines for your point of reference so that you are aware of the preventative measures the parish must take as well as the measures you, our beloved parishioners must take as well.
- The dispensation from the Sunday obligation to attend Mass remains in place indefinitely.
- Mass will continue to be live-streamed.
- Please also note that attending Mass in person is voluntary and the parish/diocese assumes no liability related to COVID-19. It is why the first item below is emphasized.
Prior to coming to church, please take a moment to go through a health protocol self-checklist, you can access the checklist at this link. If you experience any of the symptoms, out of charity towards your brother and sister in Christ, we ask that you stay home.
You must sanitize your hands upon entering the church. We will have sanitizers at the doorway.
You must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the church and for the duration of your time inside.
You must stay within the designated areas that are in place to adhere to the social distancing measures.
Only door B off the main parking lot will be open to enter and exit. Please follow the marked off areas keeping to the right while entering and exiting.
Follow the 6’ social distancing marking on the floor in the narthex at all times.
Please follow the guidance of the hospitality ministers present who will direct you, seat you, or answer questions.
We will be working hard between the Masses, Confession, and the duration of Private Prayer to sanitize our Worship Space and prepare it for future use throughout the day.
GUIDELINES DURING THE MASS
- Please plan on arriving at Mass early, especially as our hospitality minister will help escort you to your seats. If you arrive before Mass has concluded, we ask that you remain in the parking lot until the previous Mass has cleared out.
- There will not be worship aids or hymnals in the pews.
- There will be no congregational singing.
- Bring your own sanitizer to sanitize your hands before receiving communion.
- Follow directions of the usher and observe social distancing to receive communion.
- There is still no handshake of peace.
- Communion will be distributed in the hand only. Communion from the cup is discontinued indefinitely.
- For those seated in the church, the priest, deacon or extraordinary minister will come to you in the pew. We will discontinue the communion line.
- Please remember to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer with you, and sanitize your hands just prior to receiving communion.
- After the final blessing and dismissal, you will be dismissed by an usher, pew-by-pew like at a wedding.
- Please do not congregate in the narthex or parking lot before or after Mass.
- With regard to our weekly collection, we encourage you to continue to give online or text for the safety of our ministers and money counters. This can be done by visiting our Give page creating an account or by texting your offering amount to (630)647-8105, follow the rest of the instructions. For those who cannot do so, we will place the collection basket in the narthex for you to drop off your offerings upon entering the church.
Thank you so much for working with us on keeping each other safe. We continue to pray for you during this time of transition, especially for your health and safety. We thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you back at our parish soon.