This is the night when Christ broke the prison bars of death and rose victorious from the underworld; 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚! https://bit.ly/HappyEasterCard2023
And Congratulations and welcome to our new members of Our Lady of Mercy Catholic family; – Angel, Tracy, Haley, Stephanie, Zack, Ulisses, Gavin, Manolo, Megan, Sabrina, Jim, Dana, Celina, Gustavo, Megan, and Ian
We hope to see you at any Easter Liturgies @ 8am, 10am, & 12pm. Please note there is NO 5:30pm mass.
𝗛𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗻! 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗹𝘂𝗶𝗮! 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵! 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗝𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱. 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁.
* Limit screen time and make more time for prayer
* Spread the joy of Easter: chalk your sidewalk, decorate your front yard, and put up our Our Lady of Mercy Easter graphic in your home windows or share on social media
* Use the traditional Easter greeting in your interactions with others during this day (one person says “He is risen” and the other person responds “He has truly risen!”)
* Decorate your home with streamers and flowers and anything else that makes it festive
* Spend some time reading the Resurrection accounts from all four Gospels (Matthew 28:1-10; Mark 16:1-8; Luke 24:1-9; John 20:1-10)
* Pray the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary
* Reflect on the “Easter Sequence.” This is an ancient poem describing the joys of Easter morning which is proclaimed before the Gospel on Easter day. Praying with this could be a beautiful way to begin each morning of this Easter week. He is truly risen! Check out “Sequence, Victimae paschali laudes” on YouTube to hear a beautiful chant like this one https://youtu.be/Vfcp19WpXxU