@𝗢𝗟𝗠 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀
>> 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗖𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻-𝗨𝗽 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝟴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟴𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝟭𝟭𝗮𝗺
>> 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘆’𝘀 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗱 𝗜𝗻-𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝟵:𝟭𝟱𝗮𝗺
>> 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱 & 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗼𝗻 & 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝟭𝟬𝗮𝗺 (& 𝟱/𝟮𝟮 @ 𝟭:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺)
Tour the Holy Land & Greece with Fr Don & Deacon Mike Information Sessions at 10am (& 5/22 @ 1:30pm)
• Join Father Don & Deacon Mike Plese for a pilgrimage to Israel and Greece to walk in the footsteps of Jesus and Saint Paul. Information sessions are Saturday 5/21 at 10am and on Sunday, 5/22 at 1:30pm in Room 114. For further details call (855)842-8001 or www.proximotravel.com.
Mary’s Squad In-Person Workout at 9:15am
• Mary’s Squad workouts on Saturday mornings at 9:15am will now be in-person starting this Saturday!
• Workout details are: stretch & strengthening mat workout while we pray the rosary. Concludes with 10 minutes of meditative silent prayer followed by group prayer intentions.
• On some mornings, a certified SoulCore instructor (Kiley Tyler) will lead a SoulCore workout; a much better and safe alternative to yoga https://olmercy.com/marys-squad/
• Please reach out and Juanita Pacheco email@example.com one of the leads and let them know you will be joining them; they are looking forward to welcoming you.
Neighborhood Clean-Up Day from 8am to 11am
• A clean-up day will take place for residents of Ward 8. Trash compactor trucks will be arriving at our parking lot at 8am and will leave promptly at 11am. Acceptable Items: building materials, empty or dried out paint cans, discarded furniture, large & small household appliances, carpet & pads, grills, wood, metal, old toys, bicycles, mattresses & similar items. For questions, please call the Aldermen Patty Smith’s Office at 630-256-3020. *PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY ELECTRONICS*