Those who just went through the awesome “The Mass” study by Bishop Barron is celebrating the end of their study with a daily Mass tomorrow, Friday evening @ 6:30pm with Father Mark as the celebrant and everyone is invited! We pray to see you tomorrow evening.
13 Saint Quotes that Reveal the Mystical Nature of the Mass
The Mass is the greatest worship that Christians can offer to God!
1) “When Mass is being celebrated, the sanctuary is filled with countless angels who adore the Divine Victim immolated on the altar.” – St. John Chrysostom
2) “If we really understood the Mass, we would die of joy.” – St. Jean Vianney
3) “The angels surround and help the priest when he is celebrating Mass.” – St. Augustine
4) “It would be easier for the world to survive without the sun than to do without Holy Mass.” – St. Padre Pio
5) “The Holy Mass would be of greater profit if people had it offered in their lifetime, rather than having it celebrated for the relief of their souls after death.” – Pope Benedict XV
6) “Put all the good works in the world against one Holy Mass; they will be as a grain of sand beside a mountain.” – St. John Vianney
7) “Let the entire man be seized with fear; let the whole world tremble; let heaven exult when Christ, the Son of the Living God, is on the altar in the hands of the priest. O admirable height and stupendous condescension! O humble sublimity! O sublime humility! that the Lord of the universe, God and the Son of God, so humbles Himself that for our salvation He hides Himself under a morsel of bread.” – St. Francis of Assisi
8) “No human tongue can enumerate the favors that trace back to the Sacrifice of the Mass. The sinner is reconciled with God; the just man becomes more upright; sins are wiped away; vices are uprooted; virtue and merit increases; and the devil’s schemes are frustrated.” – St. Lawrence Justinian
9) “Know, O Christian, that the Mass is the holiest act of religion. You cannot do anything to glorify God more, nor profit