June 4, 2022 | Parish Update
Happy Birthday Church! Summer Gatherings. Helping Our Young Adults. Walking With Jesus. & Gift Giving.
Come, Holy Spirit ~ Happy Birthday Church!
This week we celebrate Pentecost and the unleashing of the Holy Spirit upon the Church!
At Pentecost, the Paschal Mystery was complete and the disciples were ready to become apostles and evangelize to the ends of the earth. We are called to participate in this mission and be renewed by the Holy Spirit; we are Spirit-filled sent people. The question becomes who will you invite into the Christian life here at Our Lady of Mercy; who will you bring to Jesus?
For a quick Pentecost reflection, check out Bishop Hick’s Pentecost message to us.
On Saturday night at 6pm is one of the three most beautiful liturgies in the Catholic Church; the three are the Midnight Mass, the Easter Vigil, and Saturday night’s Pentecost Vigil at 6pm. We hope to see you there! It is also newly ordained Father Tom Logue’s first Mass at OLM. There will be a reception for him afterward in the gym.
Let us celebrate the birthday of the Church this weekend, come to Mass in your favorite red outfit! See you at the Pentecost Vigil Mass and any of the weekend Mass times where Father James is preaching or stop by and visit Jesus at the Blessed Sacrament Chapel or at daily Mass during the week.
“Source of peace and light, come and enlighten me. I am hungry, come and feed me. I am poor, come and enrich me. Holy Spirit, I abandon myself to You.” -St. Mary of Jesus Crucified
The Fruit of the Spirit
“The fruit of the Spirit is love, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.” (Galatians 5:22-23).
- Pray “Come, Holy Spirit” this week.
- Ask for an increase in the fruits of the Holy Spirit.
- Wear red to Mass this weekend.
- How is God asking you to radiate the Holy Spirit to those in your life?
THIS COMING WEEK
- Father Tom will celebrate his first Mass at Our Lady of Mercy at the Pentecost Vigil Mass at 6:30pm. Immediately after is a reception for Father Tom.
- Did you know that the Pentecost Vigil is one of the top 3 most beautiful liturgies after Midnight Mass and Easter! Please save the date for this beautiful hidden gem of the Catholic liturgy and time with Father Tom at the reception.
Please bring home a Baby Bottle for Life
- The 2022 Waterleaf Baby Bottles for Life campaign is to benefit, support, and educate pregnant women facing crisis or unintended pregnancies. The funds collected through the Baby Bottles for Life campaign support the life-affirming programs and services of the Waterleaf Medical Clinic and their Aspire Education and Resource Center located in Aurora. The campaign will run from 5/7 (Mother’s Day) through 6/19 (Father’s Day). Participation is so easy!
- Take a bottle or envelope home
- Fill your bottle with coins, cash, or checks (envelopes cash and check only)
- Return the bottle or envelope to the church
- Pray for the clients and staff at Waterleaf
- Donations online are also accepted at Kindful Online Giving LInk for OLM
- In 2021, Waterleaf served over 1,400 unique clients, had over 2,540 appointments, performed 980 pregnancy tests, 1,475 ultrasounds, 100 parenting coaching, and 600 healthy relations education sessions, and joyfully welcomed over 128 babies. For more information about Waterleaf, visit their websites listed below, or call them at (630) 701-6270. Help give the gift of life, love, and hope!
Rummage Sale Drop Off of Donations 6/4 thru 6/9
- Getting rid of stuff around the house? Please consider donating to our Rummage Sale! Items can be dropped off before or after Masses the weekend of June 4 & 5 at Room 214, OR from 2pm-5pm on Monday 6/6 thru Thursday 6/9 in the multipurpose room located in the Parish Life Center. Contact Dave at DaveM@olmercy.com with any questions.
- Please join the parish community for the dedication of the Pregnancy and Infant Loss Memorial, located in the garden area outside of the Narthex, on Sunday, June 5th following the 10am Mass. This memorial is donated by the Sincora and Savoie Families in loving memory of Rose Christine Sincora. The beautiful monument, shaped like an expectant mother, remembers our littlest babies in heaven while giving families and friends a place to remember babies who were so wanted and are forever loved and missed.
- The Biblical Institute of the Diocese of Joliet (BIDJ) is a 4-year program that meets weekly during the school year. Students earn certificates in Basic Biblical Studies (2 years) and Advanced Biblical Studies (4 years). If you are interested in learning about the Bible, but aren’t sure if this is the program for you, attend a preview night. You’ll learn a lot about this great diocesan program—and a few things that will help you with Scripture right now! Attend the first preview ]from 7pm—8:30pm at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church in Frankfort on Tuesday, June 7th.
- Additional Preview Nights will be held: June 21st, 7pm—8:30pm at St Joseph’s Church in Manhattan, and June 28th, 7pm—8:30pm at St. Mary’s in Mokena.
- Not part of any of our Grow Groups? Like Jesus’ disciples, our walk with the Lord today is not one lived in isolation but rather one immersed in community and enriched by authentic friendship with others. Salt & Light Grow Group provide a place of deep transformation where people can be known, loved, and cared for as they strive to deepen their friendship with Jesus and one another.
- They are starting a new series called “Sharing Christ” details and registration are found here. See you on Wednesdays at 7pm starting 6/1st. The group also gathers socially once a month and also has volunteer gatherings at Feed My Starving Children.
- Connect with Bob Maxwell our Salt and Light Grow Group Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-962-8464.
- Do you know anyone or are you seeking answers about the Catholic annulment process after having gone through the pain of divorce?
- Perhaps you or someone you know have gotten divorced and have not gone through annulment? Come to the book study at Vines & Branches Grow Group where you will go through “Mending the Heart: a Catholic Annulment Companion” by Lisa Duffy. Meets on Wednesdays at 7pm, please register herel
- Let’s prepare our hearts for the Feast of Corpus Christi by taking part in the Corpus Christi Novena.
- Starts Friday 6/10 to Saturday 6/18. Receive the Novena in your Inbox at 7AM at this link
- Our Lady of Mercy Youth Ministry presents its 11th annual RUMMAGE SALE!
Friday, June 10th 9am to 4pm
Saturday, June 11th 9am to 5:30pm
Sunday, June 12th 8am to 2pm (After Masses)
- Huge selection of items that need a new home! Sale held indoors!
Held in the Parish Life Center. All Welcome! NO Early Arrivals Please! All proceeds from the sale will benefit the Teen Summer Mission Trip!
- Mary’s Squad workouts on Saturday mornings at 8:15am is now in-person.
- Workout details are: stretch and strengthening mat workout while we pray the rosary. Concludes with 10 minutes of meditative silent prayer followed by group prayer intentions.
- On some Saturday mornings, a certified SoulCore instructor (Kiley Tyler) will lead a SoulCore workout (check out this video to find out what it is); a much better and safe alternative to yoga.
- Please reach out and Juanita Pachecojuanitapacheco@yahoo.com one of the leads and let them know you will be joining them; they are looking forward to welcoming you.
- Calling all High School Seniors at Our Lady of Mercy, the Knights of Columbus Robert H. Weaver Council #12005 has established a scholarship program for high school seniors seeking financial assistance for continuing education (accredited trade school / junior college, college or university only). Scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of merit to Our Lady of Mercy parishioners who are high school seniors.
- All applications must be submitted no later than Saturday, June 18 @ 4pm.
- Proceed to this link for application details, requirements, and contact information.
- Save the date for our Corpus Christi Procession on Sunday 6/19th from 1pm to 3pm immediately following the 12pm Mass.
- Connect with Shirley Staples (630) 815-5799, email@example.com for any questions.
- Why participate in the Corpus Christi Procession?
- Saint Pope John Paul II said it best on why he encourages you and I to take part in the procession. . . simply put it’s to make Jesus Christ “known in the modern metropolis.” The procession reminds us Jesus is present in the world, it’s also an outward sign that represents a deeper reality, an interior disposition, here is Jesus’ body, blood, soul, and divinity under the appearances of bread, the host, walking through the streets.
- Or as Pope Benedict XVI points out, “Corpus Christi processions allow us to “immerse [Christ], so to speak, in the daily routine of our lives, so that He may walk where we walk and live where we live.”
- We look forward to walking with Jesus with you on Sunday, 6/19th!
- All of us have experienced joys and sorrows, ups and downs, accomplishments and disappointments in our lives. There may have been times that resulted in brokenness or heavy hearts that affect our attitude and way of living. The Open HEARTS Ministry has changed its name to Healing Hearts as it is a ministry for anyone 18 years of age or older who would like to practice self-care for their own health and wellness and would also like to reach out to others to offer healing and hope.
- The next gathering is on Monday, June 20 from 7pm to 8:30pm in Room 218 in the Parish Life Center. If you have questions, need resources or support, or would like to learn more about the ministry, please contact Janice Hurtado Aeppli at 312-217-7872 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All are invited to attend the St. Peregrine Prayer Service on Tuesday, June 21 in the church after the 6:30pm Mass with Deacon Tony Leazzo and Jolene LeRoy RN, Parish Nurse and Director of Pastoral Care.
- St. Peregrine is the patron saint of the sick, especially those experiencing cancer, serious illness or chronic illness. Anyone experiencing physical, emotional, mental or spiritual health concerns would benefit from attending the prayer service. There will be time after the service to venerate the relic of St. Peregrine and pray for your personal needs or intentions.
- Calling all women; need some girl time? Join us at the “Summer Girl’s Night Out Undone Book Study” gathering once a month for the next four months. With good food and good discussions with good friends on a summer weeknight @ 6:30pm at four unique local establishments; we hope you are able to make it. GNO dates are Thurs 6/23 @ Francesca’s Passaggio on Route 59, Weds 7/10 @ Quigley’s Irish Pub in downtown Naperville, Weds 8/10 @ Altiro Latin Fusion in downtown Aurora and Weds 9/14 @ Minghin Chinese Dim Sum in Naperville.
- Registration and further details are found HERE.
- Undone: Freeing your Feminine Heart from the Knots of Fear and Shame by Carrie Schuchts Daunt is a book with a collection of raw and redemptive testimonies from Catholic women such as Lisa Brenninkmeyer and Jen Settle which offers an opportunity to discover what is true and what is healing in areas where we may have struggled in our identities as a daughter, sister, bride, and mother.
Purchase the book now and read one chapter (part) before each gathering. Here are links to the book at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, or at the JPII Healing Center site
- If you are experiencing grief and would like to join others for a time of sharing stories, tears and laughter, prayer, and moving forward in hope – please come on Monday, June 27 from 11am to 1pm in the Ministry Room located in the church. There is no registration. This is an opportunity to receive support and understanding during your grief journey. If you have questions, please call Jolene LeRoy RN Parish Nurse and Director of Pastoral Care at 331-707-5380.
Did you know Yoga is bad for you? Find out why on 6/28
- “Wait what?” you’re probably wondering. Father James actually spoke about this in one of his AMA segments. Consuming Fire Young Adult Grow Group is hosting Kiley Tyler Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Exercise Science at Loyola University Chicago and is also a certified SoulCore instructor where she will speak about why Yoga is harmful and what you can do instead.
- Come hear the talk on Tuesday 6/28th @ 7pm. Bring everyone you know who does Yoga to the talk.
- Monthly Magnify is on Wednesday 6/29th where we host a night of adoration in the church with praise and worship by Josh Goodman to supplement that encounter with Jesus. Father James will be hearing confessions after his scriptural reflection up through Benediction. There is also prayer ministry. As a side note, this will be Father James’ last Magnify for Father Michael will be leading us at Magnify starting in July.
- We pray that you come and spend time in prayer with Jesus, encountering Him in a special way. He is personally inviting you to come and share your heart with Him. Join us anytime from 7pm-8:30pm in the Church. Don’t forget to bring the children, neighbors, and friends.
- Our Consuming Fire Young Adult Grow Group will be sending members to the ECHO Retreat June 24 thru 26 in Chicago to dive into St. John Paul II’s Theology of the Body together, all the while growing in authentic community. ECHO is not just an intellectual exercise, but a journey into the heart where we discover the “distant echo” of God’s plan for life and love from the very beginning. Focused on identity, prayer, vocation, relationships, and the Catholic Church’s teachings on human sexuality, participants are invited into a new level of freedom to be the gift that God has called them to be.
- You can support this endeavor by praying for them and sponsoring one of our young adults attending the ECHO Retreat. Every moment we walk alongside a young person as they join in the work God is doing in their life is an opportunity to affirm their purpose and celebrate their gifts. You have the opportunity to walk alongside our young adults in a simple and good way by supporting them financially to offset the cost of the retreat, any dollar amount is helpful.
- Drop your donation in a marked envelope into the offertory baskets during Mass or donate online through Our Sunday Visitor platform here: https://www.osvhub.com/olmercy/funds and please make a note on the memo that it is for Consuming Fire Young Adult ECHO Retreat. Thank you so very much!
- Were you thinking of getting Father Don a farewell retirement gift? We’ve put together a GoFundMe Farewell Retirement Gift page that could go towards creating an altar area for his retirement condo unit, a wine fridge, and since he decided on not retiring permanently to California anymore because of his many friends and connections here and also his health issues (as he wrote in his Bulletin on 5/22), this monetary gift is also for trips to his favorite place in California during the winter and also help cover unexpected expenses from his health issues.
- Here is the link to the GoFundMe Farewell Retirement Gift page or click on the graphic below.
Catholic Baseball Camp 7/25 thru 7/26
- Come Play Baseball with Father Burke Masters! Join the Catholic Sports Summer Camp from 7/25-7/26 at Montini High School. Open to boys and girls ages 8—12. This camp includes baseball skills & training, daily Mass, rosary, adoration, and confession.
- Cost is $150, but scholarships are available. Register now at catholicsportscamps.org
- Discover that trusting Jesus pulls kids through life’s ups and downs. Each day at Monumental VBS, participants trek through fun and engaging rotations that reinforce relevant Bible Points and immerse kids in new adventures. They will sing, dance, experience living Bible stories firsthand, meet a new saint each day, play high-energy games, make new friends, and explore Bible points with hands-on crafts!
- VBS will take place August 1st-5th from 9am thru 12pm/Noon. Friday will include a closing family picnic. More information and registration details can be found here.
- Only 100 spots are available so please register soon.
Undone Freedom for the Feminine Heart 9/22 thru 9/24
- Save the Date for the Women’s Conference from John Paull II Healing Center – Undone – Freedom for the Feminine Heart taking place here at Our Lady of Mercy from Thursday 9/22 through Saturday 9/24. Registration opens 6/27th.
- Do you desire to dive deeper into the freedom that you were created for? Do you feel restricted and bound by the knots of sin and shame that conceal the profound beauty of your feminine heart?
Ladies, immerse yourself in a three-day conference of truth and transformation as the knots of Eve, in us, are undone by Mary’s example of radical receptivity. Through a series of talks, teachings, and prayer experiences, you will be invited to become Undone in God’s presence while deeply receiving the truth of your authentic identity. Let your friends know to save these dates as well, you won’t want to miss this conference.
- The Consuming Fire Young Adult Grow Group is looking to join the Joliet Diocese on a Pilgrimage to Lisbon, Portugal for World Youth Day 2023 from July 29 to August 7. Come and join them! This includes an optional pre-tour to Madrid from July 25 to 29. Proceed here for further details.
Family Faith Formation Office is Hiring
- Coordinator of Family & Youth Evangelization & Catechesis for
Grades 6-12 Youth Ministry – LIGHT & EDGE
We are seeking a part-time Coordinator for Family and Youth Catechesis and Evangelization for Grades 6-12. The Coordinator will work with a ministry team to develop and grow disciples for Christ and send them on mission. The primary focus will be spent working with high school and middle school teens and their families in a variety of ministry settings. An applicant must have experience in youth or family ministry, have a Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Studies, or Pastoral Ministry or a related field and must be a practicing Roman Catholic in good standing, and must know, profess and act consistently in accordance with the doctrinal and moral teachings of the Catholic Church, and with the mission, philosophy, objectives, and policies of the Diocese of Joliet. The position is 28 hours a week with no benefits.Please submit a resume to Dave Miserendino via email at DaveM@olmercy.com.
- Do you have a green thumb? Or perhaps you like gardening and are good at caring for plants? Connect with the Justice & Peace Ministry, which is planning a Community Garden at Our Lady of Mercy. Produce from the Community Garden will be given to local organizations such as Hesed House and local food pantries. Please contact Ida at 630-605- 6038 or email@example.com or Chris at 631-561-9722 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be forming a committee to organize and care for the community garden.
- All Saints Catholic Academy (ASCA) located at 1155 Aurora Ave, Naperville is our parish school!
- Are you a parent with preschool, elementary, and middle school-aged children struggling with the antithetical to Christian values the government schools are indoctrinating the children who attend the government schools? You’re not alone.
- Join a growing number of OLM parents who have made the movement! Consider connecting with some of the families who have made the move from sending their child(ren) to public school to All Saints Catholic Academy.
- Connect with Patty Bajek at (630) 961-6125, or email@example.com to express your interest and schedule a personalized tour. Or peruse their website to explore your interest.
- Thank you for your support of our clothing drive. Your clothing donation, as well as your financial donations throughout the year, allows us to help our parishioners and neighbors in need. In the last quarter of 2021, we provided assistance to 35 people/families.
- The ministry is always looking for volunteers to join our St. Vincent de Paul Society in assisting our neighbors in need. If you would like to volunteer or learn more, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information.
- Read Father Don’s insightful weekly Bulletin article located here.
- Did you get an email or a text message from (a fake) Father Don this past week? Please remember, Father Don and Father James DO NOT send texts or emails asking for money or gift cards. If you receive a message appearing to be from Father Don or Father James, please discard it and DO NOT SEND ANY ELECTRONIC MONETARY AID.
- Thank you so much to those who have pledged! Once we have reached our goal in paid pledges, 70% of the additional funds received will be returned to our parish.
- Father Don and Bishop Hicks are asking us to join them in pledging to the CMAA to help the poor and vulnerable, form our future shepherds, and spread the faith through our Catholic schools, faith formation programs in parishes, and programs for young adults.
- Donations can be made here Check out how your gifts to the CMAA help at this link. Thank you for your consideration.
- Please proceed here for the OLM Hispanic Ministry’s upcoming events and resources.
Continúe aquí para conocer los próximos eventos y recursos del Ministerio Hispano de OLM.
- There will be Stations of the Cross in Spanish every 2nd Wednesday of the month after the 12pm Mass.
A partir de la próxima semana, habrá Estaciones de la Cruz en español cada segundo miércoles del mes después de la misa de las 12 pm.
- How can we be praying for you today?
There are times when life is overwhelming when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you. Submit your prayer requests at this link
- Prayer Ministry takes place monthly at MAGNIFY and on the last weekend of the month Mass times. Prayer ministry is an opportunity for those in need of physical, emotional, or spiritual healing or with a specific intention. Come as an individual, as a couple, or as. a family and receive prayer for yourself or request prayers for someone in need. Listen and receive the prayers while being open to the Holy Spirit’s movement. Trained prayer ministers are available.
- If you haven’t done so, we encourage you to download the Our Lady of Mercy app available to download for iPhone and Android smartphones. Or text APP to 88202 to download.
- Stay connected with our parish throughout the week with instant notifications, an easy-to-access event calendar, and the ability to quickly reply to or share messages via Facebook or Twitter. Also enjoy a bunch of additional features like prayers, daily readings, helpful reminders to silence your phone before Mass or Confession, and much more.
GROW GROUPS | WE CONTINUE TO LAUNCH GROW GROUPS, ONE GROUP AT A TIME
Connect with email@example.com for any questions.
Mission. A Mother’s Heart is a group for Catholic mothers with children ages 0-11 who are seeking to journey with other like-minded women of faith. Following the example of St. Thérèse of Lisieux, we strive to imitate her “little way” of growing in holiness through the lenses of motherhood and family.
Website. Proceed here for details.
Meets. Thursdays twice a month. For any of the following: book chats, podcast discussions, “Mom’s Night Out”, community service projects, fellowship, playgroups, prayer. Please join them and register ahead of time for this month’s gatherings with Lydia Schmit
Connect. Reach out to Lydia Schmitt firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Mission. This group exists to grow a community that inspires and forms the young adult generation to be saints.
Website. Proceed here for details.
Meets. Tuesdays @ 7pm and twice a month for social gatherings.
Connect. Reach out to Matt Kubanda and Mary Rysavy email@example.com
See what they have been up to at this video.
World Youth Day 2023. The Consuming Fire Young Adult Grow Group is looking to join the Joliet Diocese on a Pilgrimage to Lisbon, Portugal for World Youth Day 2023 from July 29 to August 7. This includes an optional pre-tour to Madrid from July 25 to 29. Proceed here for further details.
SALT AND LIGHT GROW GROUP
Mission. “Encounter/Grow/Witness” is the threefold dimension of the Christian life. Once we encounter Jesus, we are then called to grow daily as His disciples. Grow Groups are one way Our Lady of Mercy is responding to our missionary identity where we are called to help parishioners grow continually in discipleship.
Mission. Vine & Branches is a group at Our Lady of Mercy that offers support and belonging to individuals of any age or faith who are divorced or separated on the way to divorce.
Website. Proceed here for details
Meets. Wednesdays @ 7pm with social gatherings.
Connect. The group leaders are looking forward to hearing from you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to them.
Kim Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary LoGalbo email@example.com
John Frederick firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Marks email@example.com
Check out the video to find out more about Vine and Branches
GROW YOUR FAITH
FREE ONLINE RESOURCES In this section, you will find free conferences, webinars, and studies that you can freely take part in that can grow your faith.
Diving into the beauty of the Faith has never been easier: at home, on the go, or from any internet-connected device. Discover thousands of books, audio talks, movies, documentaries, and studies… there is something for every member of the family to help them grow closer to Christ and His Church.
- Visit http://signup.formed.org/
- Enter our parish zip or name
- Enter your name and email
Check out our “Eucharist Resources” page to help us understand deeply the centrality of the Eucharist in our lives and the great Feast of Corpus Christi.
From Augustine Institute comes this NEW & FREE Catholic prayer app that inspires your daily conversation with God through faithful meditations and nourishing Scripture. There is also Family Content: Enjoy and share family-favorite audio from the series Brother Francis and the Jesus Stories. Please enjoy this latest offering from the Augustine Institute.
HALLOW – A CATHOLIC PRAYER & MEDITATION APP
Hallow is a Catholic prayer & meditation app that helps users deepen their relationship with God through contemplative prayer and strengthen one’s mental health in the process. Easy-to-use, audio-guided sessions anywhere from 1 to 60 minutes long. Pray your own way with a personalized prayer plan pulling from 3,000+ unique sessions including the Lectio Divina on the Daily Gospel, Rosary, Examen, Night Prayer, Calm & Humility “Praylists” and much more. Hallow Light is free. Hallow Plus is $5 per month ($60 per year). Sign up for either one here.
WORD ON FIRE
Did you know that you have complete access to Bishop Barron’s Word on Fire ENGAGE video library! Check out this linkto watch any of the videos whenever you want without ever having to login.
Looking for authentically Catholic content for men? Look no further than HeroicMen.com—the all-new, 100% FREE Catholic streaming platform for men.
Learn about your faith from today’s best Catholic speakers—and do it all from the convenience of home. Stream-on-demand from your phone or tablet, too, for quality Catholic content on the go.
Get it all—for FREE – at HeroicMen.com
AQUINAS 101 FREE COURSES
Have you wanted to get to know St. Thomas Aquinas and his writings more so as to grow closer to Jesus?
Sign up for any of the short and free courses at Aquinas 101 a project of the Thomistic Institute seeks to promote understanding of the thought of St. Thomas Aquinas, the eminent 13th-century philosopher, and theologian.
Aquinas is a masterful interpreter of reality. His writings assist us in answering perennial questions on topics like God, man, the natural world, law, and morality, and questions of special relevance to our time like the relationship between modern science and faith or pursuing happiness in the digital era.
AMA WITH FATHER JAMES
We’ve learned so much through the questions you asked! Thank you for submitting them. Let’s continue to learn together as Father James answers more of your questions. Watch them here or submit any questions you may have!
If you have physical, mental, emotional or spiritual health concerns or questions about end-of-life issues, funeral planning, journeying through grief, caregiving for a loved one or are homebound, please contact Jolene LeRoy RN Parish Nurse and Director of Pastoral Care for support and resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 331-707-5380.
HEALING HEARTS MINISTRY
Do you find yourself struggling in overcoming your battle with pornography? Restore is a weekly (anonymous) meeting where men lean on each other for support and accountability and share ideas as to how to strengthen our resolve to stay on God’s path of chastity. All men are welcome, whether you have been free of pornography addiction for many years or struggle with it every single day.
If you are ready to start breaking free from the grips of pornography and want to Restore your life email us at Restore.email@example.com to find out more information on when and where we meet.
GRIEF SUPPORT MINISTRY
If you are experiencing grief and would like to join others for a time of sharing stories, tears and laughter, prayer, and moving forward in hope – please come on Monday, June 27 from 11am to 1pm in the Ministry Room located in the church. There is no registration. This is an opportunity to receive support and understanding during your grief journey. If you have questions, please call Jolene LeRoy RN Parish Nurse and Director of Pastoral Care at 331-707-5380.
SAVE THE DATES